- 1 tablespoons of Sunflower oil
- 1 Onions
- 1 tablespoon of Ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of Ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon of Smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons of Garam masala
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 can/400g of Diced tomatoes
- 1 can/400g of Chickpeas
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- 1 thumbsized piece of Fresh ginger
- 3 Green chilies
- 1 handful of Coriander
In a small foodprocessor, add in the ingredients for the chilli mixture.
Chop your onion.
Add in the diced tomatoes and the chickpeas.
Once the masala has thickened up, taste it and adjust to your liking.