- 100 grams Sugar
- 120 grams Vegan butter (melted)
- 480 ml Non-dairy milk
- 1 sachet (7g) Yeast
- 520 grams Flour / All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 130 grams Flour / All-Purpose Flour
- 180 grams Vegan butter (softened)
- 140 grams Brown sugar
- 2 heaping tablespoons Cinnamon
- 250 grams Powdered sugar
- 20 grams Vegan butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon (and a bit) Vanilla
- 4 tablespoons Non-dairy milk
- more for dusting Flour / All-Purpose Flour
Weigh all of your ingredients and set aside.
The dough part 1
In a small saucepan heat up your non-dairy milk but don't boil it.
The dough part 2
After 10 minutes, add in the 520 grams of flour and mix together until combined.
Add the ingredients of the filling to a mixing bowl and mix together very well. Set this aside for later.
The dough part 3
After 1 hour of rising, add the salt, the baking powder, and the 130 grams of flour to the dough. Then mix together until there is a cohesive dough.
The dough part 4
Flour your surface area and roll out the dough into a large rectangle.
In a mixing bowl whisk together all of the frosting ingredients. You may need more or less non-dairy milk, so add this 1 tablespoon at a time. Set aside for later.
Let the rolls cool down a little before adding the frosting.
4 Comments Hide Comments
From the vid it looks Great!! Will try it soon.
Thank you Danniel!
I have made them myself and they turned out wonderfully. They rose a lot while baking!
I’m glad you enjoyed them!