- 250ml Non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 130 grams of Flour / All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Baking powder
- a pinch of Salt
- 200 grams Frozen forest fruit
- A couple of tablespoons Vegan yogurt
Preheat your oven to 100°C/200°F and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
Put all of the wet ingredients in a bowl and mix together. The apple cider vinegar makes it thicker! Set this aside.
Dry ingredients + mixing
Put the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
Heat up a (non-stick) pan on medium-low heat and add in two tablespoons for each mini pancake.
While all of your pancakes are warm in the oven, heat up a small saucepan and add the frozen fruit. Heat the fruit until, well basically until it's not frozen anymore.