- 1 block of Tofu
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 3 tablespoons of Gochujang
- 1 teaspoon of Gochugaru
- Half a tablespoon of Rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Water
- 1 teaspoon of Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of Corn flour
- A sprinkling of Sesame seeds
- 2 stalks of Spring onions
- 1 tablespoon of Sunflower oil
Press your tofu like you normally would. I did it for 15 minutes between 2 paper towels and a plate with something heavy on it.
Once your tofu is pressed, cut it into cubes and place in a bowl with corn flour and mix well.
Then add the garlic, gochujang, gochugaru, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, water and the sesame oil. Stir well until everything is combined.
Sprinkle on the sesame seeds and the spring onions.