- 1 block of Tofu
- 1 cup of Flour / All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 a cup of Flour / All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 a cup of Water
- 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of Dried parsley
- Enough to fry in Sunflower oil
Press your tofu for at least 30 minutes.
Take 3 bowls.
To bread the tofu, coat them in flour first. Tap off the excess flour.
You have two options to prepare the tofu.
Serve them with any sauce you want!