- 4 tablespoons of Spicy green curry paste
- 170 grams Rice noodles
- 1 Onion
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 125 grams of Bean sprouts
- 2 stalks of Spring onions
- 400 ml of Coconut milk
- 1 liter of Vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon of Sunflower oil
- Optional: A few leaves of Cilantro
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of Soy sauce
Mise en place
Boil a kettle of water, once it's boiled pour it over the noodles in a bowl. Leave it while you prepare the rest, and drain after a couple of minutes.
Place a large pot over high heat and heat up the oil.
Add the bell pepper and the sprin onions.
Add the coconut milk and the vegetable stock.
Once it's boiling, add the bean sprouts and the drained noodles.