Ingredients for the oven
- 500 grams Cherry tomatoes
- 6 Garlic cloves
- As much as you want Dried Italian herbs
- As much as you want Chili flakes
- A pinch of both Salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Vegan feta block (I used Violife)
- 400 grams Pasta of your choice
- 30 grams Fresh basil
Preheat your oven to 180°C/355°F
Baking the tomatoes and feta part 1
Add the tomatoes, garlic, herbs, chili flakes, salt, pepper, and olive oil to an oven dish.
Baking the tomatoes and feta part 2
Place the vegan feta in the middle of the tomatoes. I like to add some more of the herbs and chili flakes on top of the feta.
While the tomatoes and feta are in the oven you can cook the pasta according to package instructions. I used farfalle but penne or macaroni would also be nice!
The finishing touches
Once the tomatoes are done take them out of the oven. Mix the feta with the tomatoes to make it a sauce. Then add in the pasta and basil.
Nutritional values are per portion and can vary based on the ingredients you use.