- 170 grams of Rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon of Sunflower oil
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 2 teaspoons of Sambal
- 3 tablespoons of Soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of Hoisin sauce
- 6 tablespoons of Peanut butter
- 400 ml of Coconut milk
- 6 sheets of Rice paper
- Per roll: 4 leaves of Mint
- Per roll: 4 leaves of Cilantro
- 3 leaves of Lettuce
- 125 grams of Bean sprouts
- 1/2 a Cucumber
Place a small saucepan on low heat.
Boil a kettle of water and pour this over the rice noodles. Leave this for around 5 minutes or until the noodles are soft. Then drain them.
Put some warm water in a large bowl and dip the rice papers for 1 second, not any longer than that! The rice paper will look as if it's too hard, but it will soften while you're adding the ingredients before rolling.