- 1 large Onion
- 1 large Carrot
- 400 grams Vegan mince
- 250 grams Mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Fennel seeds
- 6 teaspoons / 30 grams Dried oregano
- 20 grams Fresh parsley
- 20 grams Fresh basil
- 140 grams (1 tin) Tomato paste
- 2 tins of 400 grams Diced tomatoes
- 500 ml Passata
- 1 Vegetable stock cube
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower oil
- 120 grams Vegan butter
- 120 grams Flour / All-Purpose Flour
- 1 liter Non-dairy milk
- A good pinch Salt
- A pinch Pepper
- A pinch / 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- Egg free lasagna sheets
- Optional: vegan cheese
Pre heat your oven to 180°C/355°F
Bolognese sauce part 1
Put a large pan on medium-high heat and heat up the oil.
Bolognese sauce part 2
Add in the fennel seeds and the dried oregano. Mix to combine.
Melt the vegan butter in a large sauce pan.
Assembling the lasagna
To assemble the lasagna you will need an oven dish.
Bake the lasagna in the pre-heated oven for 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.