- 250 grams of Orzo (or other pasta)
- 3 liters of Vegetable stock
- 1 Onion
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 3 Bay leaves
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Leek
- 1 Cauliflower
- 250 grams of Mushrooms
- 1 Courgette/zucchini
- 2 tablespoons of Dried Italian herbs
- 140 grams of Tomato paste
- 800 grams of (2 tins) Chopped tomatoes
- 1 bunch (15 grams) of Celery leaves
- 2 teaspoons of White pepper
Mise en place
Onion: Peel and dice. You don't have to be too precise!
In a large pot, heat up a little oil or water.
Sauté the vegetables for about 3-5 minutes or until they have softened a bit. Then add in the dried Italian herbs. I used a store bought mix.
Let it come to a boil. Once boiling you can add in the orzo or the other pasta you're using.