- 1 Onion
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Potatoes
- 400 grams of Mushrooms
- 150 grams of Oyster mushrooms
- A few leaves of Sage
- A few sprigs of Thyme
- 25 grams of Vegan butter
- 3 tablespoons of Flour / All-Purpose Flour
- 1 liter of Vegetable stock
- 400 grams of Frozen peas
- 180 grams of Vegan puff pastry
- extra for dusting Flour / All-Purpose Flour
- Unsweetened vegan milk or oil
Mise en place
Start by preheating your oven to 200°C/390°F
Heat up a little bit of oil in a large pan and sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is soft.
Add in the vegan butter and let it melt before adding the flour. Stir until you can't see the flour anymore. Then add in the vegetable stock and stir really well so the flour dissolves.
Flour your working surface and roll out your vegan puff pastry. I used frozen store-bought puff pastry which comes in square sheets so I only had to roll them out. But if you use a large sheet, use your ramekins to cut out semi-even circles to fit over the ramekins. Or just use one large casserole dish!