Homemade pizza sauce
- 500 ml Passata
- 3 tablespoons Dried Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- A pinch of both Salt & pepper
- Bell peppers
- Vegan meats
- 10 Vegan puff pastry squares
- Garlic paste or crushed garlic
- Vegan cheese
- Dried oregano
- Olive oil
Preheat your oven to 220°C/430°F
Mix all of the sauce ingredients together in a bowl, You need about 1 tablespoon of sauce per puff pastry square so this may be too much sauce but it keeps a few days in the fridge.
Assembling the pizzas
Line a tray with baking paper and put your puff pastry squares on there. I could fit 4 squares on one tray.
Baking the pizzas
Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the toppings are cooked and the puff pastry is golden brown.