- 225 grams of Rice noodles
- 300 grams of White cabbage
- 300 grams of Red cabbage
- 1 Carrot
- 100 grams of Spinach
- 30 grams of Cilantro
- 2 Spring onions
- 150 grams of Peanuts
- 4 heaping tablespoons of Peanut butter
- 3 heaping tablespoons of Soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon of Agave nectar or maple syrup
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 heaping tablespoon of Sambal/chili paste
- 1 tablespoon of Fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon of Fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Sesame oil
Mise en place
The vegetables: Shred the white cabbage, red cabbage, and the carrot.
Mix all of the sauce ingredients together, add water until the sauce becomes smooth.
Assembling the salad
Add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl. Mix together. Only add the sauce when you serve the salad. This will make sure all of the vegetables stay nice and crunchy.